Sunday, June 27, 2010

short and sweet

this post will be short and sweet but to the point.. nothing too much going on. iv had fun having kim brett and the kids here. me and kim like to go to zumba.i like having someone to come with me. it makes things a lot funner. tomorrow we are going to climb the volcano! im excited and that means i wont have to go to the gym. um and i pretty much have just been hanging out. with you know who. i come to find that i havnt been hanging out nor seeing my girlfriends since i have had this boy as my friend and they are getting a bit upset with me. i guess i should hang out with them every once in a while so i dont loose them. but yeah dont worry my bladder infection is gone and hopefully it doesnt come back. christie is coming this weekend and im really excited to see them and my little sissy madi cause we miss her. and yeah thats all. i should probably get back to church cause i am ditching sunday school right now so bye bye

No comments: